Welcome to the web site for the Rush NY Republican Committee! The Committee is proud of the work it has done and the quality of the candidate and elected officials it has supported. The Committee is made up of members who have been active throughout the community and is always looking for new members interested in bettering the Rush Community.
Town of Rush - Zoning Board of Appeals Position
The Town of Rush is now accepting applications from town residents for an open position on the Zoning Board of Appeals. Training classes for these positions are both free and required. The ZBA meets on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7 PM. Interested individuals are asked to submit a letter of interest to Pamela Bucci, Town Clerk by March 18, 2015. For further information, please call the Town Clerk’s office at 533-1312.
Rush Republican Party Seeks
The Rush Republican Committee
will be interviewing potential candidates for the fall elections including
Supervisor, three Town Board Seats, Town Clerk, Highway Superintendent and Town
Justice. Interested individuals should send a letter of interest to Don
Eichenauer, 35 Sylvan Knoll, Rush, NY 14543 or call 533-1001 prior to March 4,
For further information
contact Don Eichenauer at 533-1001.
The Rush Republican Committee is affiliated with the Monroe County Republican Committee
which is associated with the US National Republican Committee
The Committee has as its purpose the following:
- Candidate recruitment, training and development;
- Selecting the candidates to run on the Republican ballot line;
- Development of party issues and policies;
- Fund-raising to support its candidates;
- Voter identification and registration programs;
- Voter outreach programs;
- Keeping the public informed, connected and represented.
- Educate the Community on the Benefits the of the Republican Party as office holders in Rush.