Welcome to the web site for the Rush NY Republican Committee! The Committee is proud of the work it has done and the quality of the candidate and elected officials it has supported. The Committee is made up of members who have been active throughout the community and is always looking for new members interested in bettering the Rush Community.
Three seats on the town board are up for election/re-election this year.
All voting will take place at Rush United Methodist Church.
Please vote November 5, 2013 for:
Re-Elect: Richard Anderson, Town Supervisor
Elect: Cathleen Frank, Town Board Member
Elect: Rita McCarthy, Town Board Member
Please go to 2013 Candidate page to learn more about these qualified individuals.
The Rush Republican Committee is affiliated with the Monroe County Republican Committee
which is associated with the US National Republican Committee
The Committee has as its purpose the following:
- Candidate recruitment, training and development;
- Selecting the candidates to run on the Republican ballot line;
- Development of party issues and policies;
- Fund-raising to support its candidates;
- Voter identification and registration programs;
- Voter outreach programs;
- Keeping the public informed, connected and represented.
- Educate the Community on the Benefits the of the Republican Party as office holders in Rush.